- Sensidyne® Manual Fit Test Air Flow Indicator Kit includes 10 No. 5100 smoke tubes, an aspirator bulb, tube caps and a carrying case. Kit is ideal to test for a proper fit for workers needing respirators. It uses an easy-to-use aspirator bulb to render the test substance in a consistent and precise manner, 6 bulb compressions per min is equal to 200 ml. It performs fit testing for as little as 6 per test and no need of awkward hoods or test enclosures. Kit is virtually maintenance free and meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 respiratory protection standard.
- Air flow indicator (HVAC) Kit is highly recommended to track air flow currents and for fit testing respirators per OSHA 29 CFR part 1910.134, irritant fume protocol
- Designed to test for a proper fit for workers requiring respirators
- A simple and direct way to meet OSHA qualitative fit test requirements per OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
- Utilizes an easy-to-use aspirator bulb to deliver the test substance in a consistent and accurate manner (6 bulb compressions/min = 200 ml)
- Perform fit testing for as little as 6 per test
- No awkward hoods or test enclosures required
- Virtually maintenance free