Foster 40-20 Fungicidal Protective Coatings provides a cost effective decorative finish resistant to many industrial chemicals, together with long-lasting protection.
Can be used on walls, ceilings, pipes, interior and exterior surfaces of HVAC duct systems, and wherever effective controls are essential.
Polyacrylate copolymer emulsion specifically formulated for long term fungicidal activity, with no loss of activity of aging.
Foster Continuous Defense 40-20 Fungicidal Protective Coating is EPA registered and the industry’s leading coating.
It is formulated to prevent the spread of mold and bacteria in areas such as walls, ceilings, interior and HVAC ducting.
Foster Continuous Defense 40-20 is a polyacrylate copolymer emulsion specifically formulated for long-term fungicidal activity, with no loss of activity on aging. It is formulated to effectively prevent the spread of molds and odor-causing bacteria on its surface. It provides a tough, elastic, decorative finish that allows for movement without splitting to create lodging places for bacteria.
Foster 40-20 provides a cost effective, decorative finish resistant to many industrial chemicals, together with long-lasting protection. It can be used on walls, ceilings, pipes, interior and exterior surfaces of HVAC duct systems and wherever effective controls are essential.
Guards against the regrowth and spread of odor-causing bacteria and molds on the surface of the coated HVAC system or its treated components only. As a result, the building occupants may enjoy a work space free of the odor problems often associated with contaminated duct systems.
– Do Not Freeze or Dilute
– Apply 40-20 to all surfaces by brush, airless spray at a rate of approximately 1.25 gallons per 100 square feet.
– Always ensure adequate ventilation.
– Brushing will require two coats applied at 90º to each other.
– Under normal circumstances a spray application can be completed in one coat, but for extremely porous or irregular surfaces, a second coat may be required. Ensure that the finished surface is smooth and homogeneous.
– For airless spray application, use an electric 30:1 unit such with a 0.021-0.025 fluid tip and 800-900 PSI atomizing pressure at the gun.
– For HVAC systems interior surfaces: Always ensure negative air pressure in the HVAC system during application. After one hour has elapsed from completion of application, circulate fresh air throughout the system to dry the coating. Be sure exhausted air is odorless before ventilating into occupied room area
|APPROVED USE||HVAC System, Mold Remediation|
|MAX COVERAGE PER GALLON||80|
|MANUFACTURER MODEL NUMBER||40-20|
|XACTIMATE CODE||PNT S+++ – Seal the walls and ceiling with an antimicrobial coating – One coat|
$435.00 for a 5 Gal Pail
Buy 10+ save 5% on usual cost. Buy a pallet (36) save 15% and get free freight!!!