White PVC Knee Boots with safety-loc outsole have an injected molded seamless construction and are useful where it is necessary to resist mild chemicals. They feature 16″ steel toes and are designed to aid processing plants that comply with HACCP guidelines. The pull-up and kick off lugs facilitate easy on or off and the cushion insoles can be replaced. The height can be adjusted with the help of cut-off band and the steel shank offer extra comfort. The safety loc prevents slipping and the Boots are used in commercial fishing, commercial scrimping and food processing.
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Pull up and kick off lugs for easy on and off
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Hardened steel ladder shank for added safety and comfort (Men’s sizes only)
- Steel safety toe in selected styles
- Designed for superior traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Designed for use where mild chemical resistance is required
- Designed to help processing plants comply with HACCP guidelines
- Commercial fishing
- Food processing
You must be logged in to post a comment.