- Microflex® Derma Free® 9.5″ Clear Large Gloves made from non-sterile, ambidextrous 4.3 mil vinyl facilitates the potential for adverse reactions linked with natural rubber latex protein. It allows natural tactile sensitivity by featuring smooth surface finish. Gloves are 100% synthetic, medically examined and are thicker to add more protection. Powder-free gloves are ideally designed with beaded cuff and can be employed in variety of applications with its complete hand protection.
- Made from 100% synthetic
- Vinyl, not made from natural rubber latex to alleviate adverse relations to natural rubber latex protein
- Alleviates the potential for adverse reactions associated with natural rubber latex protein
- Thicker for added protection without sacrificing tactile sensitivity
- Produced without the use of DEHP or DINP
- Industrial safety
- Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users
- Follow your institution’s policies for use
» Microflex® Derma Free®
» 3.5 mil
» 9 1/2″
You must be logged in to post a comment.