Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric’s durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- An ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort
- Comfort fit design allows for a greater range of motion and fewer blowouts
- Breathable inherent barrier protection against hazardous dry particles, aerosols and non-hazardous light liquid splash
- Excellent abrasion resistance stops particles down to one micron
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
L-XL $199.95, 2XL $209.95 3XL $219.95 4XL $229.95 5XL $239.95
You must be logged in to post a comment.