- 3M™ P100 Filter suitable for either negative or positive pressure uses is uniquely designed to render versatility, comfort and long life. Filter is used in a variety of applications namely welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times and 50 times the permissible exposure limit with half Facepieces and full Facepieces respectively. Filter featuring 99.97% of filter efficiency measures 3.4″ X 4 4/5″ X 2.3″ and is compatible with 5000, 6000 And 7000 series air purifying respirator.
- Designed for higher-heat applications
- Innovative solid-top air-inlet design creates a channeled airflow that reduces premature loading
- Unique, spring-loaded filter cover design simplifies negative pressure user seal checks
- At least 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils
- NIOSH Approved
- Torch cutting
- Metal pouring
You must be logged in to post a comment.