Safety Product Type
» Air Purifying Respirator
» Full Face
- 3M™ Medium Silicone Full Face Reusable Facepiece offers a secure fit for maximum protection. Light silicone Facepiece helps improves durability and comes with a double-flap face seal, nose cup, six adjustable straps and works conveniently with 3M™ filters 2000 series, 3M™ cartridges 6000 series, 3M™ cartridges and filters 7000 series. A snug fit is provided by the double-flange face seal and six adjustable straps. Ideal for applications such as painting, welding, abatement, wood processing, metal working, automotive manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, nuclear, utilities and primary metal manufacturing. The extra-large inhalation and exhalation valves make breathing easier while the speaking diaphragm allows easy communication. Facepiece has a large face shield with scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens and is available in 11 different modes from negative pressure air purifying to SCBA. It is an excellent choice for standardizing your entire facility’s respiratory requirements. Respirator offers protection against a variety of gases, vapors and particulates. It is NIOSH approved.
- Available in 11 different modes – from negative pressure air purifying to SCBA
- Excellent choice for standardizing your entire facility’s respiratory requirements
- Light silicone facepiece enhances fit and improves durability
- Extra-large inhalation and Exhalation valves make breathing easier
- NIOSH Approved
- Machine operations
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production and Fabrication
- Military Maintenance Repair and Operation (MRO)
- Oil and Gas
- Facility safety
- Repair And Operations
- WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging.
- Time use limitations may apply.
- Call 3M OHAndESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630.
- In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction.
$434.50 delivery usually within two weeks