Your employees are your most valuable asset, and KleenGuard G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves help keep them safe. These top-selling protective gloves are resistant to oils and splashes, making them a great choice to help protect your team. Your employees can use them with confidence. Thanks to the smart design, these powder-free, ambidextrous blue nitrile gloves guard against some accidental splashes and feature a 6 mil thickness for both comfort and protection. The textured fingertips give employees a grippable surface for dexterity while performing sensitive tasks. The beaded cuff helps prevent roll-down and makes the gloves easier to don. They are available in a variety of sizes and are 9.5” long. The gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, so they reduce concern for people with a Type 1 Latex allergy. These blue nitrile gloves are a leading choice across a variety of industries because they are comfortable to wear, provide excellent tactile sensitivity and deliver reliable protection for the task at hand.
- KleenGuard G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves are 6 mil, which offer comfort and protection in a variety of industries, such as in laboratories, university labs and pharmacies
- 10 boxes of 90 gloves per case (900 total) for XL and 10 boxes of 100 (1000 total) for S-L
- Textured fingertips give technicians dexterity and control when performing delicate tasks and come in a variety of sizes (extra-small, small, medium, large and extra-large)
- Beaded cuffs prevent roll-down and help alleviate concerns of contamination, making them a protective glove for sensitive tasks
- These powder-free, ambidextrous gloves are approved for food handling, per US FDA regulations and per Health Canada food regulations (CFIA approved)
- The blue nitrile gloves are not made with natural rubber latex, helping reduce worry from Type 1 Latex allergies
Note: S-L has 100 per box XL has 90 per box
Sold per box or 10 per case
$59.95 per box limited availability
You must be logged in to post a comment.