- 3M™ N100 Disposable Respirator is certified to provide at least 99.97% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particles. It comes with buckle adjustable straps, a 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve and a conformable face seal make this a comfortable, durable respirator. It is lightweight and comfortable which includes all filter design. It meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirement and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. It is applicable in pharmaceutical, welding, brazing, soldering, torch cutting, metal pouring. Do not use for gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting.
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Adjustable nose clip
- Fully adjustable head straps help provide a secure fit
- Adjustable nose clip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit
- Reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Buckle adjustable straps, a single tug helps provide a comfortable, secure fit
- NIOSH 42 CFR84 Standard
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Torch Cutting
- Metal Pouring
- WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging
- Do Not Use For: Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting
- Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower
- This respirator does not supply oxygen.
You must be logged in to post a comment.