MIDWEST CANVAS 6 MIL Reinforced Flame Retardant Poly STRING REINFORCED – 20′ X 100′
When you need a fire retardant poly with the added strength where only scrim reinforcement will do, this is the film you need. This 6 mil film is tough. The scrim reinforcement is surrounded by layers of high strength film which makes it nearly impossible to tear. Great on floors but can also be used to cover items or create a temporary wall or barrier.
- Layers of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and one layer of polyester string reinforcement scrim
- 20 ft. x 100 ft. roll
- Covers up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Scrim Reinforcement greatly enhances tear resistance and increases service life
- Fire retardant film that meets or exceed NFPA’s 701 large and small scale requirements in addition to CPAI Section 6 and 7
- Used for crawlspaces, temporary walls and barriers, etc.
- Color: white
- 6 mil thickness
$227.50 per roll 1 pallet (25+) $225.00 2 pallet (50+) $222.50 4 pallet (100+) $220.00