DuPont™ Tempro® Blue Coverall with Standard Fit Hood, Elastic Wrists and Attached Socks offer a barrier against non-hazardous particles and aerosols. It is designed to protect and preserve primary flame-resistant garments. Coverall has elastic around face opening and integrated socks composed of garment material. 29 1/2″ Inseam coverall includes 36 1/2″ long sleeves and 27 1/4″ wide chest. It fits chest measuring from 41 1/4 – 44 3/4″ and is suitable for heights from 5’8″ – 6’2″. It is used in steel mills, coalmines, maintenance work, refineries, laboratories and utilities applications.
- Engineered to wear over flame-resistant garments
- Lightweight, disposable barrier protection designed to not contribute to burn injury
- Resists Non-Hazardous dry particles and aerosols from contaminating flame resistant garments
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
- ASTM D1777
- ASTM D3776
- ASTM D5034
- ASTM D257
- Petroleum and coal
You must be logged in to post a comment.