Ergodyne ProFlex® 670 Small Black Ambidextrous Single Wrap Wrist Support is made of lightweight single layer 4 way stretch neoprene fabric to provide a uniform glove-like fit and support without restricting muscle activity. It is designed to provide supplemental support to relieve stress associated with repetitive strain and overuse injuries. Wrist support can be worn with or without removing 2 woven elastic strap for moderate to firm support. Closed cell structure wrist support provides warmth and has reversible hook-loop closure to adjust fit as well as tension. It is machine washable and finds application in food processing, picking/packing or assembly/fabrication.
- Supplemental support to help relieve stress associated with repetitive strain and overuse injuries.
- Features a removable two-inch woven elastic strap for added support – sleeve can be worn with or without the strap
- Hook-and-loop closure adjusts for a comfortable, exact fit and desired tension
- Single layer of durable neoprene conforms to the wrist for a glove-like fit and comfortable wear
- Provides warmth to affected area
- Uniform support without muscle restriction
- Ideal for workers who have already suffered minor strains, sprains, injuries, or some arthritis
- Food processing
- Machine wash, cold – air dry