Rugged and portable, the LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of job site conditions. Superb performance in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F).
Recommended for Water Damage Restoration, Structural Drying, Construction, Applications That Require Temporary Industrial-Strength Drying. The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
The LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption – 130 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
- Removes up to 25 gallons per day
- Optimized performance for all conditions, low humidity to high temperatures
- First portable LGR with built-in remote sensing capability
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance
- Durable, made in USA build and limited lifetime guarantee
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the
- HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit
- the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is
- easy to keep looking new.
You must be logged in to post a comment.