Used for material handling, glass handling operations, metal fabrication, steel handling, fishing industries, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling and recycling.
PIP 713KSSN Features:
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Aramid blended shell is lightweight, has excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance while also providing protection in heat resistant applications, where sparks and minor flames are present
- Foam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Arc rating: ATPV 4.4 cal/cm2
- ANSI Cut Level: A6
Liner Material: Aramid / Stainless Steel Wire
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
Available in Nitrile, NeoFoam® and PVC, foam coating cell structure is designed to channel fluids away from the surface of the object helping improve grip in slightly oily/wet conditions. Secure grip in dry conditions. Oily/wet grip varies with density of cell structure.
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove’s ratings.
EN 388 Results: 4X42FX
- Abrasion: 4
- Cut (Coupe Test): X
- Tear: 4
- Puncture: 2
- Cut (TDM-100 Test): F
- Impact Protection: X
Available in XS-3XL
$10.75 each; $128.50 per Doz; $1535.00 per case
You must be logged in to post a comment.