Microflex® NeoPro® EC Green Ambidextrous Disposable 6.3 mil Gloves featuring polychloroprene formulation render 90% more puncture resistant than natural rubber latex and resist a broad range of chemicals. 12″ Extended beaded cuff gloves provide magnificent barrier protection over the wrist, forearm with enhanced fit, feel and comfort. Polychloroprene gloves lessen the adverse reaction potential associated with natural rubber latex protein. Gloves have textured fingertip pattern offering an immense secure grip in wet and dry conditions. Gloves provide added protection without sacrificing tactile sensitivity and are ideal choice for high risk environments.
- Polychloroprene formulation, not made from natural rubber latex
- Alleviates the potential for adverse reactions associated with natural rubber latex protein
- Textured for a secure grip in wet and dry conditions
- Thicker for added protection without sacrificing tactile sensitivity
- Extended cuff for increased protection over the wrist and forearm
- Consistent quality in every box, every time
- Meets NFPA
- ASTM D 3578
- Industrial safety
- Components used in making these gloves may cause allergic reactions in some users. Follow your institution’s policies for use
AVAILABLE IN SIXES S-2XL
Priced per box and case of 10
$18.95 per Box $188.50 per case
You must be logged in to post a comment.