Shockwave is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding and mold remediation. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
- Effective in 98% soil load
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Effective in 791 ppm hard water
- Approved for use against H5N1 Avian Flu
- Registered for sewage/black water remediation
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
How to Use
ShockWave is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs.
ShockWave concentrate is designed to be economical and efficient. ShockWave concentrate should be diluted with water before use. Do not use full strength. ShockWave is also available in ready-to-use.
- Add 2-4 ounces of ShockWave per gallon of water.*
- Each gallon will cover approximately 1000 square feet of surface.
- To disinfect or sanitize, first clean the surfaces of all contamination including mold, mildew and dirt using ShockWave.
- Apply a second application of ShockWave to the cleaned surface. Use enough ShockWave so that the surface will remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
- For detailed instructions see bottle label or visit instructions
- Your local disaster relief agencies can advise you on proper Personal Protective Equipment for flood and mold cleanup.
*ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW THE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PRODUCT BEFORE USE.