DuPont™ Tychem® QC Yellow Serged Seams Coverall featured with front zipper closure renders protection against more than 42 chemical challenges for at least 30 min. Coverall has raw edges of garment material which is sewn with multiple interlocking threads to offer rugged stress resistant seam. High visibility yellow coverall with attached hood features elastic ankles elastic face and elastic wrists for enhanced secure fit. Serged seams coverall offering light splash protection is ideal for use in pharmaceutical industries paper pulp petroleum food and chemical processing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Elastic opening for TIGhter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for TIGhter fit at ankle
- Extensively in the petroleum, pulp and paper, food and chemical processing and pharmaceutical industries
- Light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.