MICROFLEX® Cobalt® N19 multipurpose nitrile gloves offer consistent comfort and durability to workers across a wide range of industries. Fully textured, these tough, 4 mil nitrile gloves help wearers securely grip tools and materials.
MICROFLEX Cobalt N19 disposable gloves are medical examination grade and tested for use with chemotherapy drugs, so they’re a great hand protection option for healthcare and dental professionals. Made of quality nitrile, these 4 mil nitrile gloves help prevent allergic reactions among healthcare workers and patients with latex sensitivities. MICROFLEX Cobalt N19 exam gloves also comply with US FDA food contact regulations, so can be used to protect the hands of food workers.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully textured for enhanced grip
- Consistent, dependable protection
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Tested for use with chemotherapy/cytotoxic drugs
- Food Processing
- Life Sciences
- Equipment, maintenance and repair
- All food processing, applications that have food contact
- Sample taking and processing
- Standard, moderate risk examination procedures
- Protection from Type I latex allergy in HCW’s or patients
Sold in boxes of 100 or cases of 10
$13.50 or $132.50 per case