No Odor is our #1 choice among contractors for a CARB compliant, no odor mastic remover. This product is designed to give you the maximum power while still being in the no odor category. It quickly cuts the mastic to get the job done and has a superior surfactant system that allows for easy rinsing and final cleaning. This product will get the job done with fewer odor complaints while cutting the mastic with the speed you need. Flash point is 180 degrees F. Sold in 5 gallon pails or 55 gallon drums.
1. Read and understand the safety data sheet (SDS) when using this product.
2. prepare a safe work area by protecting walls, drains, carpeting, cracks, woodwork and any other surface that may come in contact with the mastic remover. Set up decontamination chambers and a negative air system.
3. Remove floor tile according to local and federal regulations.
4. Apply Twin-Chem No Odor Mastic Remover to the defined areas, either manually or with a pump spray until areas are completely saturated. Agitate the product with a stiff bristled broom or brush.
5. Allow the mastic remover to penetrate and soften the adhesive for at least 20-30 minutes.
6. After the mastic has dissolved, use a squeegee to collect liquefied mastic in a pile and use an absorbent to soak up liquid. Dispose waste according to local and federal regulations.
7. Once the adhesives have been satisfactorily removed, use a wetting agent, to wet out and remaining particles to make certain they don’t become airborne.
8. The final step is to use a heavy-duty degreaser, to remove residual mastic remover from the substrate and to speed up the time between mastic removal and resurfacing. The degreaser is applied straight and scrubbed into the surface as water is added, with agitation, to ‘float’ the solvent out of the substrate.
9. Allow the surface to dry a minimum of 24-26 hours before applying new mastic and/or new flooring.
Flash Point: >174 F (TCC)
DOT Shipping Class: 55
Shipping Weight: 5 gal. pail 35 lbs.
55 gal. drum 386 lbs.
Specific Gravity: .824
Solubility in Water: Nil
Coverage Rate: 100 – 125 sq ft / gal
HFIS Rating: 1-2-0
Shelf Life: None
DOT Shipping Name: Not DOT Regulated
On containers less than 120 gallons
$81.50 for a 5 gal Pail/$815.00for a 55 Gal Drum.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE
Buy a pallet (36) pay $72.00 per 5 gal pail or buy a pallet (4) pay $700.00 per 55 Gal Drum. Free delivery on this product when you buy 1 or more pallets