This is a fast-acting, low odor mastic remover designed for removing black mastic found under both asbestos and composite floor tile. Perfect for asbestos abatement contractors looking for a commercial grade mastic remover.
Pronto Low Odor No Odor Mastic Remover is designed to give you the maximum power while still offering a very low odor. It quickly cuts through mastic to get the job done and has a superior surfactant system that allows for easy rinsing and final cleaning. This product will get the job done with fewer odor complaints while dissolving the mastic with the speed you need.”
1. Read and understand the safety data sheet (SDS) when using this product.
2. Prepare a safe work area by: protecting walls, drains, cracks, carpeting, woodwork and any other surface that may come in contact with the mastic remover. Set up decontamination chambers and a negative air system.
3. Remove floor tile according to local and federal regulations.
4. Apply No Odor Mastic Remover to the defined areas, either manually or with a pump spray until areas are completely saturated. Agitate the product with a stiff bristled broom or brush.
5. Allow the mastic remover to penetrate and soften the adhesive for at least 20-30 minutes.
6. After the mastic has dissolved, use a squeegee to collect liquefied mastic in a pile and use an absorbent to soak up liquid. Dispose waste according to local and federal regulations.
7. Once the adhesives have been satisfactorily removed, use a wetting agent, to wet out and remaining particles to make certain they don’t become airborne.
8. The final step is to use a heavy-duty degreaser, to remove residual mastic remover from the substrate and to speed up the time between mastic removal and resurfacing. The degreaser is applied straight and scrubbed into the surface as water is added, with agitation, to ‘float’ the solvent out of the substrate.
9. Allow the surface to dry a minimum of 24-26 hours before applying new
mastic and/or new flooring.
$65.00- 5 Gal pail $650.00 55 Gal Drum
Bulk buy Discount Available-
Pay $58.00 per 5 Gal pail when you buy a pallet (36) or pay $580.00 per 55 Gal Drum when you buy a pallet (4).