- Howard Leight by Honeywell Thunder® T3 Black Noise Blocking Earmuffs with 30 dB NRR have dielectric construction and enhances worker safety by blocking noise in electrical environments. Plastic earmuffs feature a patented Air flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and a unique dual headband for proper positioning and breathability.
- Headband: Earmuffs have headband with a non-deforming outer construction to withstand rough treatment in the toughest workplaces while minimizing pressure on the head. They come with a uniform headband pressure assuring a better comfort for all head sizes and support long-term wear.
- Earmuffs have snap-in ear cushions that make replacement fast and convenient and feature a quick click height adjustment. For use with a wide range of hard hats, and earcups snap in place during use and swing back when not in use.
- Earmuffs have snap-in ear cushions that make replacement fast and convenient and feature a quick click height adjustment.
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- ANSI S3.19-1974
- ANSI S12.6/1997
- 29 CFR 1910.95
- Headband 30NRR, Cap Fitted 27NRR
- Agriculture And Farming
- Building Construction
- General Contracting
- Heavy Construction
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Metal Fabrication
- Military And Law Enforcement
- Equipment Manufacturing
You must be logged in to post a comment.