Foster 42-42 Mold Resistant Sealer Construction Grade penetrates to form a mold resistant surface, preventing the growth and spread of mold on building construction materials. Inhibits mold growth on coated products both during construction phase and after the walls of the structure have been enclosed. Protects trusses, studs, wallboard, plywood, sheathing and other framing construction materials from excess water penetration.
Foster® 42-42™ Mold Resistant Sealer is an easy-to-use, specially formulated, low viscosity sealer designed to provide water resistance to building materials and a coating that is resistant to mold growth. The product contains water resistant polymers to mitigate water penetration and fungistatic agents that provide long-term resistance to the growth of mold or mildew on its surface.
- Designed specifically for easy application on construction sites.
- Used on building materials to forma water-resistant coating that resists mold growth on its surface.
- Formulated for use both during construction phase and after the walls of the structure have been enclosed.
- Protects trusses, studs, wallboard, plywood, sheathing and other framing construction materials from excess water penetration.
- Formulated for use on surfaces such as wood, gypsum wallboard, plaster, cement blocks, and other construction materials.
- Specially formulated with EPA registered fungistatic agents to provide long-term resistance to mold or mildew growth on its surface.
- Dries fast with a low viscosity and high coverage rate.
- Prepares the surface for painting with latex or oil based paints.
- Minimizes water absorption into coated product without impeding water vapor transmission.
- Meets requirements for LEED IEQ 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paints and Coatings. VOC: <50 g/l, less water and exempt solvents.
$385.00 for a 5 Gal Pail