The RPM-RT2 model can monitor room pressure at three locations by simultaneously measuring the pressure relationships between two separate rooms or areas and a third common reference point, such as a corridor or anteroom.
Features a user-friendly, menu driven touch screen with intuitive software for quick set-up and ease of operation. The RPM-RT2 deluxe model also has the capacity to communicate with RPM-REM wireless remote annunciators (sold separately).
Feature-rich and easy-to-use, RPM Series Wall-Mounted Differential Pressure Monitors include:
- Differential Pressure Range: -0.10 in. water gauge (-25 Pa) to +0.10 in. water gauge (+25 Pa)
- Alarm Range: -.04 in. water gauge (-10 Pa) to +0.04 in. water gauge (+10 Pa)
- View readings history onscreen via internal storage or upload to a PC via a USB stick
- Color coded screen background (Green, Yellow or Red) designates alarm status
- Password protection feature (can be disabled)
- Visual & audible alarms with audio alarm delay & timed shutoff features
- BACNET & N2 network capability
Dual room pressure monitor kit includes:
- 1 ea RPM-RT2 pressure monitor
- 2 ea HCPDPMTUBE (25ft Clear tubing)
- 1 ea RPM-RTSENSOR (Temp/RH Sensor A)
- 1 ea RPM-RTSENSORB (Temp/RH SensorBA)
- 2 ea RPM-CABLE-025 (25ft Ethernet Cable)