- Allegro® Industries Supplied Air Full Mask System provides low-pressure respiratory protection for up to either one or two workers. Full mask systems includes a 3/4 Hp ambient air pump with carbon constructed vanes, two 50′ hoses, two durable silicone respirator masks and two full facepiece. It is lightweight as well as easy portable and can be operated on pressure ranging from 2 – 12 psig. It includes a motor that requires 115 VAC voltage and 8.3A power. It can supply maximum pressure of 185 psig at 70 deg F and mask is resistant to hypoallergenic as well as chemical/ozone.
- Durable silicone rubber
- Hypoallergenic and chemical/ozone resistant
- The replaceable polycarbonate lens offers a wider, distortion-free viewing area with an anti-fog, anti-scratch coating
- A removable hairnet means greater comfort and fits easily under a hard hat
- Down tube comes with a 90 degree elbow that allows it to be directed over the shoulder
- OBAC quick-connect plug with wide diameter and minimal air restriction
- The double sealing flange provides an improved face-to-mask seal and a deep chin pocket provides a better, more comfortable fit
- The unique “over the shoulder” hose design clips at the collar and an adjustable belt holds the air hose out of the way of work
- (2)/ (1) Full Mask
- (1) Ambient Air Pump
- (2) 50′ Hose
You must be logged in to post a comment.