Compact, Upright Design Fits Easily into Tight Spaces
The full-feature HEPA-AIRE PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is the stainless-steel counterpart to our PRED1200 model, with similar performance characteristics. The PAS1200 features variable airflow control from 300 cfm to 900 cfm. Multiple units can be daisy-chained on one 15-amp circuit via the GFCI-protected duplex receptacles. The PAS1200 is capable of maintaining 6 ACH in spaces up to 7,500-9,000 ft³ at peak rated airflow.
The PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber is designed to employ up to four filter stages to remove potentially hazardous airborne particles from healthcare construction, maintenance, and renovation zones
- First stage pre-filter – Inexpensive 1″-deep pre-filter for larger particles
- Second stage pre-filter – 2″-deep pleated filter for medium-sized particles
- Third stage pre-filter (optional, not included with the unit) – 2″-deep high-capacity carbon filter for gases and odors
- Final stage – Tested & certified 99.97%-efficient metal-frame HEPA filter
Features of the HEPA-AIRE PAS1200 Portable Air Scrubber include
- Easy to Transport – 8” non-marking rear wheels with smooth tires roll quietly and protect floors
- Powerful Blower – High-efficiency airfoil blower provides 6 ACH @ 7,500-9,000 ft³
- Maneuverable in Small Spaces – Front swivel casters allow the PAS1200 to “turn on a dime” in tight spaces
- Solid-Rivet Aircraft Construction – Strong leak-resistant cabinets
- User-Friendly Controls – A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS1200
- Safety First – NRTL certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
- Easy ‘No Tools’ Pre-Filter Access – Fast filter changes
- Separate Pre-Filter Compartments – Less bypass, helps prevent premature HEPA loading
- 230 VAC/50 Hz Export Model – PAS1200TF runs on 230 Volt/50 Hz current (1,000-1,250 m³/hr.)
Filters Pollutants Using up to Four Stages of Filtration
The PAS1200 uses a special backward-curved blower and high-speed motor to pull pollutants through up to four stages of filtration.
Recessed Control Panel
The recessed control panel provides all controls in one location.
Control Panel Features:
- Variable speed control
- ‘Power On’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace Pre-filter’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Hour meter
- Male power receptacle
- Pop-out circuit breaker
All Abatement HEPA-CARE units have been tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and carry the marks certifying that they comply with applicable OSHA, UL and CSA electrical safety standards. Filters meet UL900 flammability standards.
16x16x1 Stage I filters
16x16x2 Stage II Pleated filters
Canister HEPA Filter 12″ Length x 14-1/4 Diameter