- 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator offers protection against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards. Gray respirator provides compatible and convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ particulate filters/cartridges/dual airline system. Ideal for use in general applications such as assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding and welding. Respirator made from thermoplastic elastomers provides comfort and a snug fit. It features a lightweight construction with easy to adjust head straps and a low-profile swept back design of the cartridges for better visibility and balance. It is reusable which makes replacing used cartridges/filters easy. Respirator is cost-effective, can be disassembled, cleaned and reused many times. Also allows wearing of safety glasses and has no retainer or extra parts to attach the filters/cartridges to the Facepiece. Respirator is ideal for use with 3M™ cartridges 6000 series, 3M™ filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 series or 3M™ dual airline systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Comes in a reclosable storage bag and is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applications.
- Use with 3M™ Filters and Cartridges, these respirators are among the lightest available
- The swept back design of the cartridges improves balance and visibility
- Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece and easy-to-adjust head straps
- Reusable- Just dispose of the cartridges/filters when used to capacity
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Offers reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ particulate filters or cartridges (such as organic vapor/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- NIOSH Approved
- Reclosable storage bag
- Facility Maintenance
- Machine operations
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production and Fabrication
- Military Maintenance Repair and Operation (MRO)
- Oil and Gas
- Helps provide protection against certain gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applications
- Use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
- Facility safety
- Repair And Operations
- WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging.
- Time use limitations may apply.
- Call 3M OHAndESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630.
- In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137.
- IMPORTANT – Before using these respirators, you must determine the following.
- (1) The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- (2) The concentration level of that contaminant(s).
- (3) Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face.
- All respirator instructions, warnings, use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
You must be logged in to post a comment.