The 45HEPA-D Dry Vacuum vacuum is equipped with a powerful 2-hp motor and an extra large capacity HEPA filter system, the model 45 offers the air flow efficiency of vacuums costing three times as much.
The model 45 is manufactured to the same high standards as our large industrial HEPA vacuums , so it will withstand years of hard use. Designed for professional cleaning in abatement, restoration, and construction job sites, the model 45 HEPA is compact and portable.
It also meets the latest EPA regulations for recovering lead dust. Includes a full assortment of attachments.
- High efficiency ‘Drop-in’ style HEPA filter is individually tested and certified to have a minimum efficiency of 99.97% at .3 microns (based on 1EST-RP-CC001 particle count test method).
- Powerful Vacuum – A 2 horsepower, 2 stage by-pass, 11.1 amp motor delivers 110 CFM.
- Includes Pullman-Holt’s exclusive ‘never-clog’ dacron filter bag for superior pre-filtration.
- Blow molded poly canister with low center of gravity design prevents tipping.
- Positive locking, full swivel hose connection system for easy handling and operation.
- Low noise allows for use in sound sensitive areas.
- 25 foot power cord.
- 3 labels to choose from: HEPA, Asbestos and Lead.
- Crush proof hose assembly
- Steel double bend wand
- Floor brush
- Crevice tool
- Dusting brush
- HEPA Filter – Made from a single piece of high-grade HEPA media to eliminate the possibility of leaks.
- “Never Clog®” Filter Bag – Sheds dirt and debris like a duck sheds water. Shakes clean to maintain maximum airflow.