The Aeroclean™ 600 Mag by Aerospace America is made from lightweight, durable aircraft grade aluminum and features four casters for easy mobility as well as four handles for simple, safe portability. The slide-down intake door provides easy, straightforward access for removing and replacing filters. Powered by a two-speed 1.0 HP Motor, the 600 Mag produces 675 CFM of air flow on “high” and 450 CFM of air flow on “low”. Unit comes equipped with First Stage (Pre-Filter), Second Stage (Ring Panel), and Third Stage (HEPA) Filters for hassle-free, “out of the box” functionality.
Optional Hour Meter Available (Special Order Item: Please Inquire). Made in the USA.
Features & Specifications:
- Air Capacity: 675 CFM (High Speed) | 450 CFM (Low Speed)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Dimensions: Length: 26″ | Width: 18″ | Height: 18″
- Exhaust: 12”
- Motor: 1.0 H.P. (2-Speed Switch – High/Low)
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum for reduced weight (80 lbs.)
- Comes equipped with 1st Stage (Pre-Filter), 2nd Stage (Ring Panel), and 3rd Stage (HEPA) Filters
- Features (4) casters for easy mobility & (4) handles for simple, safe portability
- Slide-down intake door provides straightforward accessibility to filters
- Mfr: Aerospace America (Bay City, Michgan)
- Filters: First Stage (Pre-Filter): 16” x 16” | Second Stage (Ring Panel): 16” x 16” x 1″ | Third Stage (HEPA Filter): 16” x 16” x 5 7/8”